Hi there, Andy here, aka Mr. Spruce; one half of Worthy & Spruce. Since you've come to the aptly (but not very imaginatively) named 'About Us' page, I figured you might want some information, you know, about us...
Well, Worthy & Spruce is for the modern gent who likes to look good and shop responsibly. We're all about providing you with boutique grooming supplies, beard care, accessories, and apparel of the best quality, and the highest ethical standards.
Furthermore, our small team of ridiculously dedicated folk will do their utmost to ensure that you have a great customer experience. You'll get fast delivery of your gear and we're always on-hand to answer any questions that you might have.*
* Don't believe us? Give us a call (+61 8007 3367). Throw a question our way. Doesn't even have to be grooming related. We just like questions.
Back-up a second, 'shop responsibly'? What's that all about?
Great question, Bob. Very astute of you to ask. Well, there's a few things that we think are super important and we hope you think so too. In a move that I've literally just come up with (and may change later), I'm calling it the Spruce Trifecta.
Philanthropy!...is a pretty haughty word so let's just call it 'helping out'. We love to help out. That's why we're big supporters of White Ribbon Australia; our very, very excellent charity partners. They do an awful lot of good stuff and we help them a bit. By purchasing anything from the store you'll be helping to harness the engines of goodwill to give something back to society through these great charities. You can find out more here.
Climate Change! Boom. Right there; bringing out the big guns. We are single handedly tackling climate change head-on. Of course not. But we are doing our bit. We're doing our best to ensure that all products, packaging, and materials are responsibly sourced to improve sustainability and reduce our carbon footprint.
Aussies! (and Kiwis!). Local business is important for all sorts of reasons. By partnering with select local suppliers and manufacturers we can ensure that the products which reach your hands are the very best that are available. We won't stock anything without trying it out ourselves first and we go to great lengths to ensure that the folks who work with are bloody nice people.
So that's us in a nutshell. We like looking good, we like doing good.
Who we are
• We are a reasonably small but unreasonably passionate group of humans based in Sydney, Australia.
• We are at least 50% bearded.*
• We can usually be found smashing coffee by the bucketful from dawn till dusk and beyond in pursuit of the elusive ‘I just need to get this one more thing done’.
• At least one of us will often be found extolling the virtues of a bearded lifestyle. At least one other will often be found cajoling the former into shaving.
• We are all dedicated to the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and we all believe passionately in using business as a force for good (you can find out more about our awesome charity partners here).
*Want to know more about Andy? Check out this chat with him here.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to find out more, or you would like to get involved, or you would like to come around to the office for a cup of tea and a biscuit, please get in touch with us via the contact page here.
Furthermore, you can keep abreast of the latest goings-on in Worthy & Spruce HQ by signing up to our mailing list below. You’ll also get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up. Boom! How’s that for a deal?